The Board of Trustees of Moulton Independent School District (Moulton ISD) hereby serve notice that Moulton ISD will accept sealed bids for the following Surplus property:
Band Hall: The structure is to be moved and hauled away by the purchaser. The structure is approximately 2000 sq ft on a pier and beam foundation. The structure is in close proximity to other structures, so care will need to be taken to avoid damage to other adjacent structures. The structure is located on an existing in-use Moulton ISD campus. See below for more information.
Interested parties may contact Chris Ulcak, Superintendent of Schools at the address below to receive additional information concerning inspections, disclosures, and other important information.
• The Surplus property will be conveyed subject to the exceptions and reservations
• The Band Hall structure is to be moved by the purchaser.
• The purchaser is required to install construction safety fencing and follow all OSHA
safety requirements including hard hats, fall protection etc.
• The purchaser is required to remove the entire structure between May 24th and June
11th. No refund will be provided if the structure is not removed by June 11th and has
to be demolished to make room for construction.
• All related structure and components are included in the sale and must be removed
and hauled away.
• The purchaser must supply all tools, labor and expertise to move the structure.
• The purchaser is required at the time of the bid to show proof of liability insurance
prior to start of any work on site.
• The purchaser is responsible for any damage to existing district property.
Moulton ISD reserves the right to reject any and all bids and to waive any informality in bids received. Bids received after the deadline, faxed bids, and electronic bids will not be considered.
Sealed bids will be accepted until 2 p.m. Friday, May 7, 2021
Address: Moulton Independent School District
Attention: Chris Ulcak, Superintendent
500 North Pecan Street,
Moulton, TX 77975
- Band Hall Ad.pdf (42.57 KB)